Certified Vulnerability Assessor
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
This series covers everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Vulnerability Assessor. Students will learn about vulnerability types, assessing the network, assessing web servers & applications, assessing remote & VPN services, vulnerability assessment tools of the trade, and output analysis.
he Certified Vulnerability Assessor is proficient in conducting vulnerability assessments by:
- Assessing the risk associated with information technology and knowing why a vulnerability assessment is crucial to the continuing operations of a business.
- Possessing the tools and knowledge of how to perform a vulnerability assessment.
- Knowing how to summarize and report on their findings from a vulnerability assessment.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Module 01 - Why Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 02 - Vulnerability Types
- Module 03 - Assessing the Network
- Module 04 - Assessing Web Servers and Applications
- Module 05 - Assessing Remote and VPN Services
- Module 06 - Vulnerability Assessment Tools of the Trade
- Module 07 - Output Analysis
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|