Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
Now Only $2,499.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,499.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
Who is Vulnerability Assessor? Well here is a quick look on it. Vulnerability assessor searches and analyzes any possible errors in systems or applications so businesses can make improvements to their security systems. This intermediate level certification course helps students understand the importance of vulnerability assessments by providing intricate knowledge and skills in the Vulnerability Assessment arena. The Certified Vulnerability Assessor course provides foundational knowledge of general VA tools as well as popular exploits an IT engineer should be familiar with. This is a fundamental cyber security certification course that focuses on vulnerability assessments. The Certified Vulnerability Assessor course focuses on foundational information such as the importance of a Vulnerability Assessment and how it can help an engineer prevent serious break-ins to your organization. The actual purpose of this certification course is to prepare the students for the C)VA - Certification Exam.
The average salary for Certified Vulnerability Assessor is $63,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Recognize any vital defects in systems that could allow access to cyber invaders
- Eliminate laborious tasks in finding vulnerabilities by using preset tools, like Nessus
- Compose and describe a vulnerability assessment
- Use creative and hands on strategies to produce false vulnerabilities and discrepancies
- Implement a vulnerability assessment database
- For metric reasons, keep up with any system vulnerabilities over a period of time
- Lead instruction and training for system administrators
This course is intended for:
- Information System Owners
- Ethical Hackers
- Cyber Security Managers
- Basic networking understanding
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Module 01 - Why Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 02 - Vulnerability Types
- Module 03 - Assessing the Network
- Module 04 - Assessing Web Servers and Applications
- Module 05 - Assessing Remote and VPN Services
- Module 06 - Vulnerability Assessment Tools of the Trade
- Module 07 - Output Analysis
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's