Cisco Certified Technician Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices (RSTECH) v3.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course focuses on building the skillset around onsite support and maintenance of Cisco® routers, switches, and operating environments.
Field Engineers will be equipped with the ability to use the CLI to connect and service products. They will also be trained to identify Cisco router and switch models, cabling, interfaces and accessories; understand the Cisco IOS® software operating modes and identify commonly found software.
Upon completion of this course you will be fully prepared to take the Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching (100-490 RSTECH) exam.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Use basic Cisco software configuration and tools: Tera Term, Putty, TFTP server, FTP server, USB Storage, loopback plug, and Microsoft Windows
- Perform remedial services (hardware break/fix) on Cisco products including software and configuration backup and restore, software upgrade/downgrade
- Understand network fundamentals, Cisco products, and hardware components
- Perform basic Layer 1 and basic Layer 2 troubleshooting
- Recognize connection type and cable requirement
These specific Field Engineers are offered device-specific training and certification programs:
- Cisco’s Third-Party Maintainer Field Engineers
- No prerequisites
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|