Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 10.0 Update (CSR10U) (CS-CSR10U)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 10.0 Update training course is designed to get you up to speed on new features and processes of Cisco's updated Cisco Collaboration Systems Releases. Cisco Collaboration Systems Releases (formerly known as Unified Communications solution releases) are comprised of several components, including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Jabber, and Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS). All these products have recently received important updates or have been newly introduced. Numerous improvements and new features have been added to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and to Cisco Unity Connection. Cisco Unified Presence Server has evolved to Cisco Unified IM & Presence. Cisco Jabber has been introduced - a new collaboration application that provides access to presence, instant messagin
g IM, voice, video, voice and video messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing. Cisco VCS Control can be used for third-party endpoint registration and Cisco VCS Expressway can act as Collaboration Edge providing secure access to other Cisco Unified Communications components from outside the network.
QuickStart's 3-day Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 10.0 Update will help you gain skills and knowledge necessary for assessing the advantages of new Cisco Unified Communication features and applications and for designing, implementing, and monitoring these new features and applications. It focuses on features and applications that have been added or improved after Cisco Unified Communications release 8.0 and includes Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 10.0, Cisco Unity Connection version 10.0, and Cisco Unified IM and Presence version 10.0. This course closes gaps between the Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice (CCNP Voice) certification training covering release 8 and the new Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 10.0.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Administrator is $84,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe and implement features of Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 10.0 including SIP URI call routing, ILS, EMCC, Enhanced Location CAC, codec preferences, and native call queuing
- Describe and implement features of Cisco Unity Connection version 10.0 including Unified Messaging and SRSV
- Describe and implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence version 10.0
- Describe and implement Cisco VCS Control and Expressway
This course is intended for:
- Support engineers, deployment engineers, and administrators.
Prior to attending this course, you should have a good understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.0 and Cisco Unity Connection version 8.0 or higher. Knowledge of Cisco Unified Presence Server version 8.0 and of
Cisco VCS is advantageous but not required.
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager using ELM
- Describe SIP URI call routing
- Describe ILS
- Describe secure EMCC
- Describe enhanced location CAC
- Describe codec preferences
- Describe native call queuing
- Describe other new features and feature improvements
Module 2: Cisco Unity Connection version 10.0
- Describe how to deploy Unified Messaging
- Describe how to implement SRSV
- Describe how to enable video messaging using MediaSense
- Describe other new features and feature enhancements in Cisco Unity Connection
Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence version 10.0
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Describe how to deploy Cisco Jabber for deskphone and softphone mode
- Cisco Jabber with Cisco Unity Connection
- Describe how to implement message archiving and compliance
- Cisco Unified IM Describe and Presence Federation
- Describe other features of Cisco Unified IM and Presence
Module 4: Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Cisco VCS Control third-party endpoints
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco VCS Control Cisco Unified Communications Manager Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco VCS Control Cisco Unified Communications Manager Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Verify licensing and initial configuration of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and explore feature improvements
- Configure SIP URI call routing
- Configure ILS
- Configure EMCC
- Configure enhanced location CAC
- Configure codec preferences
- Configure native call queuing
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection
- Verify Unified Cisco Unity Connection Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Deploy Unified Messaging
- Implement SRSV
- Enable video messaging using MediaSense
- Configure Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Verify Cisco Unified IM Licensing and Presence and Cisco Unified IM Integration and Presence with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement Jabber for deskphone and softphone mode
- Configure messaging integration and desktop sharing
- Implement Cisco Jabber in smartphones and tablets and enable its use by BYOD
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Register third-party endpoints with Cisco VCS Control
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco VCS Control
- Configure Collaboration Edge features using Cisco VCS Expressway
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's