Cisco HyperFlex Implementation and Administration v3.5 (HXICA)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
HyperFlex Implementation and Administration (HXICA) v3.5 provides an introduction to hyper-converged infrastructure and presents the Cisco HyperFlex (HX) hardware and software architecture. HX use cases and solutions based on Cisco Validated Designs (CVD) are presented as well as performance advantages of the HX platform over competing vendors. Pre-installation requirements, best practices and post installation requirements are delivered in conjunction with the HX Data Platform Installer as a utility to streamline cluster creation and validation. Additional topics include troubleshooting and upgrading HX, creating HyperFlex stretched clusters and installing HX within Hyper-V environments.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand the concept of Software Defined Storage in Hyperconvered Infrastructure
- Describe the architecture, components, features and operation of Cisco HyperFlex Systems
- Describe the Cisco HyperFlex Systems configuration options and bundles
- Describe the Cisco HyperFlex Systems solution competitive information
- Describe the Cisco HyperFlex Systems Use Cases
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Channel Partners
- Sale Engineers needing to position HyperFlex
- Engineers and Architects interested in HyperFlex
The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Familiarity with implementation of Cisco Data Center Storage Server/Compute and network Virtualization Infrastructure
- Familiarity with implementing and configuring of Cisco UCS systems
- Basic understanding of Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud infrastructure
- Basic understanding of Data Center management and cloud automation tools.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|