Cisco Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (CCNP Switch) v2.0
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 891 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the 300-115 SWITCH Exam leading to 300-115 SWITCH Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks training is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP(R) certification. The SWITCH course is one of three components in the CCNP curriculum. SWITCH is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco's Campus Enterprise Architecture. The course also covers secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice and video traffic into campus networks.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $105,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Network design
- Collapsed core option
- Switching methods.
This course is intended for:
- Network Engineer
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Curriculum are as follows:
- Describing network fundamentals
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Managing network device security
- Operating a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring devices for SNMP, Syslog, and NetFlow access
- Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||13 Hours|