Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate (COLLAB250-INT)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this course, you will learn how to install, troubleshoot, and maintain a single server and single server split deployment of Cisco Meeting Servers This course is designed to establish a minimum level of knowledge and competency among Cisco Meeting Server resale and installation partners.
The recently purchased Acano collaboration hardware and software includes video and audio-bridging technology that allows customers to connect video systems from multiple vendors across both cloud and hybrid environments. Cisco has incorporated Acano collaboration technologies into the new Meeting Server tool.
Upon completion of this course, the learner should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Installing a Cisco Meeting Server in a single combined deployment
- Installing a Cisco Meeting Server in a single split deployment
- Troubleshooting tools
- Integrating Cisco Meeting Server with Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Microsoft Skype for Business
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- System engineers
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|