Cisco NCS 6000 System Architecture and Hardware Overview - On Demand
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course introduces you to the NCS 6000 features and functions by providing a wholistic overview of the system architecture and hardware. You will learn the function of system architecture and hardware components of NCS 6000.
The course will also cover a general system introduction, switch fabric architecture, how data makes its way through the NCS 6000 system, a discussion of the line card architecture, a review of the new optics utilized by the NCS 6000, and a review of the overall system mechanical components.
The hardware overview is a 2 hours video training comprised of 9 lessons.
You will have the following skills after completing this course:
- List and describe the major features and benefits of the Cisco NCS 6000 and its associated components
- Describe the physical layout of the NCS 6000 system
- Describe the physical layout and available ports on the NCS 6000 route processors, line cards, and fabric cards
- Describe the features and functions of the NCS 6000 craft interface
- Describe solutions for 10-Gbps, 40-Gbps, and 100-Gbps optics
- Describe the high-level architecture of the single chassis, back-to-back, and multi-chassis switch fabric
- Provide a detailed description of the path that a packet takes through the NCS 6000 from ingress port to egress port
- This course is intended for those who are involved with the deployment, operations, and maintenance of the Cisco NCS 6000 Network Convergence System, which may include network professionals including designers, implementation staff, network operations center personnel, and support staff
- This course requires No prerequisites
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|