Cisco NX-OS for IOS Administrators v2.0 (DCNXA)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Cisco NX-OS for IOS Administrators (DCNXA) v2.0 is a five-day instructor-led course designed for network administrators who are migrating from a traditional Cisco IOS environment to routing and switching platforms that use the Nexus Operating System (NX-OS). This course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to install and manage Cisco Nexus 9000, 7000, 5000, 2000 and 1000v series switches. This course will also cover important troubleshooting procedures for these platforms as well.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the differences between the Cisco IOS and NX-OS operating systems.
- Describe the features and functionality of the Cisco NX-OS.
- Describe how the Cisco NX-OS is used for functionality specific to different Cisco Nexus switching platforms, such as the 9000, 7000-series, 5000-series, 2000 series and 1000-series switches.
- Understand basic and advanced configurations of the Cisco Nexus 9000, 7000-series, 5000-series, 2000 series and 1000-series switches using the NX-OS.
- Understand troubleshooting techniques using the NX-OS.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network, systems, and consulting systems engineers
- Network designers, administrators, and managers
- Data Center administrators, designers and system engineers
The knowledge and skills the learner should have before attending this course is as follows:
- CCNA Switching and Routing knowledge level. CCNP level preferred.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|