Cisco TelePresence Basics - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This Cisco TelePresence Basics course is an ideal starting point for individuals who want to learn about Cisco TelePresence
About this course:
This is an on-demand course covering the basic concepts of Cisco TelePresence. It will take you through terminology introduction and the Cisco TelePresence portfolio with simple explanations on what each product type does. You will also learn the basics of the SIP and the H.323 protocols and how they are used. For IP beginners, there are also sessions on the basics of IP.
The course will also provide you detailed product information on the Cisco TelePresence C Series endpoints, Cisco TelePresence, Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, Video Communication Server, Cisco TelePresence multipoint control unit (MCU) range.
You will meet the following objectives upon completing this course:
- Describe a telepresence call
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco TelePresence MCU
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Describe the protocols and standards used for audio and video
- Describe the protocols and standards used over IP for telepresence traffic
- Describe the effects room environments have on telepresence
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco TelePresence System Codec C Series
- Recognize audio and video input and output devices
- Recognize different endpoint types and their intended use and describe the main role of telepresence infrastructure components within the Cisco portfolio
- Be able to design a simple network utilizing Cisco TelePresence System Codec C Series codecs with a single Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server, Cisco TelePresence MCU, and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|