Cisco Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (CCNP TSHOOT) v2.0
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1184 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
This course prepares you for the 300-135 TSHOOT Exam leading to 300-135 TSHOOT Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Switched Networks is a qualifying exam for the Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP®, certification. The TSHOOT exam will certify that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to (1) plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and (2) use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting.
The routing and switching protocol knowledge from this certification will provide a lasting foundation as these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of today and the virtualized network functions of tomorrow. Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as Network Engineer, Support Engineer, Systems Engineer, or Network Technician.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $85,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Planning maintenance for complex networks
- Network maintenance tools
This course is intended for:
- Network Engineers
- Prior to attending this course students should have the knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 courses or equivalent skills and knowledge. This includes knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
- Layer 2 switching
- VLANs, VLAN access control lists, port security
- Switch security issues
- Link aggregation protocols
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Inter-VLAN routing solutions
- First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRPs) - HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Branch office operations
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Layer 3 path control
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||11 Hours|