Cisco Unity Connection Administration (CS-UCA)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
About this course:
Unity Connection Administration (UCA) v11.0 describes Cisco Unity Connection administration features, options, and configuration settings as they apply to the administrator. The course presents Cisco Unity Connection with the focused goal of providing the administrators with the necessary skills to perform their day-to-day job functions using the Cisco Unity Connection version 11.0 system.
While the Cisco Unity Connection software used in the class will be version 11.0.1, the course material is applicable to versions 8.x, 9.x, 10.x or 11.x. The concepts and the lab tasks are the same for most of the Cisco Unity Connection software versions.
If CMA v11.0 is offered the same week as UCA v11.0, at the same location, you can attend the CMA & UCA for $3,695.00, giving you a $995.00 discount off the regular pricing for the individual classes.
Note: The courseware and lab guide for this course are being provided in an encrypted digital format. To be able to view your digital kit, you will need to bring a suitable device to view the content. You can install your digital course material onto a Windows PC, Mac (OSX 10.6 & up), Apple iPad (iPAD2 & up preferred) or Android tablet (v4.1 & up preferred). You will need to install an encrypted document viewer on your device to be able to view the course material.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Administrator is $84,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the function of Cisco Unity Connection and the various interfaces that are used to access the system
- Describe the components that are required for user call processing by Cisco Unity Connection
- Implement the various features and options that are available to users in Cisco Unity Connection
- Explore the version 11.0 features and functions
- Use the various applications, tools, and reports that are available in Cisco Unity Connection
This course is intended for:
- IT Administrators
- Basic understanding of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing.
- Basic knowledge of traditional PSTN operations and technologies, including PBX and voice-mail administration tasks
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Introduction to Unity Connection 11.x
- Module 2: Administration Interfaces for Cisco Unity Connection
- Module 3: Connection Users and Contacts
- Module 4: Understanding Call Handlers and Call Flow
- Module 5: Unity Connection Features
- Module 6: Connection Tools and Reports
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's