Cisco Video Infrastructure Design (VID) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide skills to professionals who are responsible to install and support Cisco TelePresence solutions. Candidates will be able to install/configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components, including Cisco TelePresence endpoints.
The course will allow students to add Cisco TelePresence to existing Cisco Expressway environments. End-user technical staff, such as video system administrators and first-line support personnel can also take advantage of this course in terms of learning and implementing Cisco Video Infrastructure Design.
Students will be equipped with following skills after taking this course:
- Define Cisco Meeting Server features
- Define integration of Cisco Collaboration Premise Solutions with Cisco Cloud
- Demonstrate how Cisco TelePresence Content Server (TCS) interacts with other products within Cisco’s Business TelePresence Solution
- Define Cisco Business TelePresence Solutions components and architectures
- Understand Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (Expressway) for basic and advanced video networks
- Understand Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- First-line support personnel
- Video system administrators
- End-user technical staff
Following skills are recommended, but not required to have before taking this course:
- Basic knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic IP network literacy
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|