The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is an (ISC)² cybersecurity certification. To get the certification, you must pass the CISSP exam, but in order to pass the exam, a certification prep course is highly recommended, like QuickStart’s CISSP Certification Course!
Our Graduates Work for Top Technology Companies
Official CISSP Certification
- Official (ISC)² Certification
- Exam Voucher Included
CISSP Course Details
- Self-Paced Learning Style
- 18-Hour Course Duration
- Intermediate Difficulty
CISSP Certification Details
- CISSP Exam Certification
- (ISC)² Membership Benefits
Why Take QuickStart’s CISSP Certification Course + Exam Bundle?
Our CISSP Certification Course is designed for security managers, security consultants/analysts, security directors, IT managers, security system engineers, information security professionals, and network/security architects. With a CISSP certification, you’ll provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. Advance your cybersecurity career today with QuickStart’s CISSP Certification Course!
Who Should Take This CISSP Bundle Course?
This CISSP bundle course is designed for security managers, security consultants/analysts, security directors, IT managers, security system engineers, information security professionals, and network/security architects.
In order to prepare for the CISSP certification exam, you must take a preparatory course, like QuickStart’s CISSP Certification Course.
"I was blown away by the level of professionalism"
I gave this course a shot after much pressure from a friend who recommended it to me. Boy! Was I blown by the level of professionalism at play here? I can only describe it as an out-of-body experience; quite unlike anything I have ever experienced. Their online lectures are just simply incredible. The interesting part of it all is how they conduct their live mentoring sessions to provide things like career and student support for participants looking to build their portfolio.
The admission process is very easy and to top it all, it is quite affordable. Since I started, I have learned at my pace. I have a job, so it fits my schedule (work during the day, study at night). You can always contact them anytime to discuss the terms of the course and arrange a suitable package that works for you.
- CourseReport Review
"The certification exam preparation was..."
The cybersecurity course I enrolled in has been impactful. The process involved from gaining admission to completion of the course has been seamless. The online lectures, assessments, and grading helped me keep a tab on my development effortlessly and navigate the website interface without stress. The certification exam preparation was everything I needed, as it has helped me gain practical knowledge on the course.
The self-determined pace at which students learn lessons allows for flexibility in assimilation, depending on all students' abilities. I am in no doubt that everyone has the chance to become their best with this course.
- CourseReport Review
CISSP Certification Course Curriculum Prep
Our CISSP online training course teaches you in-demand concepts and skills. The 8 domains for (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) will be covered. With our comprehensive curriculum, you’ll be prepared for the CISSP certification exam. Advance your cybersecurity career with QuickStart!
(ISC)² CISSP CBK Domains:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- +4 More Objectives...
- Assist experts in building sound information and comprehension of the data security needs of a business venture
- Construct better cooperation among information and system security
CISSP Certification Course Overview
Our CISSP Certification Course is designed for security managers, security consultants/analysts, security directors, IT managers, security system engineers, information security professionals, and network/security architects looking to advance their career with a CISSP exam certification. This course covers the 8 CBK domains: Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Architecture and Engineering, Communication and Network Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and Software Development Security. A CISSP exam voucher is included as well.
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability
- Security Governance
- Compliance Requirements
- Legal and Regulatory—Global
- Professional Ethics
- Security Policy, Standards, and Procedures
- Business Continuity
- Personal Security Policies
- Applying Risk management
- Threat Modeling
- Risk Management—Supply Chain
- Security Awareness and Training
- Identify and Classify Information and Assets
- Determine and Maintain Information and Asset Ownership
- Protect Privacy
- Ensure Appropriate Asset Retention
- Determine Data Security Controls
- Establish Information and Asset Handling Requirements
- Implement and Manage Engineering Processes Using Secure Design
- Fundamental Concepts of Security Models
- Controls Based on Systems Security Requirements
- Security Capabilities of Information Systems
- Assess and Mitigate the Vulnerabilities of Security Architectures, Designs, and Solutions
- Assess and Mitigate Vulnerabilities in Web-Based Systems
- Assess and Mitigate Vulnerabilities in Mobile Systems
- Assess and Mitigate Vulnerabilities in Embedded Devices
- Apply Security Principles to Site and Facility Design
- Implement Site and Facility Security Controls
- Implement Secure Design Principles in Network Architectures
- Secure Network COmponents
- Implement Secure Communication Channels According to Design
Boost Your Earnings and Advance Your Career
Here are some potential CISSP roles and salaries, according to location.
Earn an Acclaim Completion Badge
Display Your Acclaim Badge and Get the Recognition You Deserve.
Add an Acclaim badge to your LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter accounts to validate your professional and technical expertise. Badges are issued by QuickStart through Acclaim. With these badges, you can:
- Let anyone verify your certification by clicking on the badge.
- Display details of your certification and skills learned.
Learn From Industry-Expert Instructors
Our instructor has years of real-world experience to guide you through our CISSP Certification Course + Exam Bundle.
Paul has over 2 decades of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager, and project lead. He has hands-on experience with internal IT infrastructures and unique IT customer environments. Some of Paul’s specialties include Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, firewalls, DirectAccess, load balancers, and PKI.
CISSP Certification Course + Exam Bundle FAQs
You must have at least 5 years of cumulative, paid work experience in two or more of the 8 domains for (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
? You can become a security manager, security auditor, security systems engineer, network architect, and more!
18 hours of self-paced study.
Students are required to have a Windows machine to attempt the labs. Our lab environment does not support the Apple M1 Chip.