Citrix NetScaler 11 Advanced Implementation (CTX-CNS-301I)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
QuickStart's Citrix NetScaler 10 Advanced Implementation provides the foundation to manage, configure and monitor advanced features and components of Citrix NetScaler 10. Interactive discussion and hands-on labs guide learners through advanced administration tasks such as troubleshooting, configuring application security with Citrix Application Firewall, tuning the NetScaler for high-traffic loads, configuring AAA for system management, and configuring advanced policies using service callouts. Advanced monitoring and management tasks such as configuring and implementing NetScaler Insight Center, Command Center, and NetScaler Web Logging are also covered. Prior NetScaler knowledge is strongly recommended. In order to successfully complete this course, learners will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment. This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 10.1 product, but the skills and fun
damental concepts learned are common to earlier product versions.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that learners have the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience configuring NetScaler systems, including an understanding of services, virtual servers, and policies
- Experience with network devices, such as routers and switches, various networking protocols, and aspects of application and site architectures (such as DMZs and VLANs)
- Knowledge of network security threats and site protection concepts such as firewalls, worms, and DDoS attacks
- Understanding of concepts related to monitoring and management including basics of SNMP
- Completion of CNS-205 Citrix NetScaler 10 Essentials and Networking or related experience
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Advanced Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Introducing Application Firewall
- Module 3: Profiles and Policies
- Module 4: Regular Expressions
- Module 5: Attacks and Protections
- Module 6: Application Firewall Troubleshooting
- Module 7: Queuing and Connection Tuning
- Module 8: Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing
- Module 9: HTTP Service Callouts
- Module 10: NetScaler Insight Center Command Center
- Module 11: NetScaler Web Logging
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's