Citrix NetScaler 11 Advanced Implementation (CTX-CNS-301I)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing advanced NetScaler environments. Learn the skills required to configure and manage advanced NetScaler features through hands-on lab exercises. Students will learn how to implement advanced NetScaler components including Application Firewall, Advanced Traffic Management features including Http Callouts, and Troubleshooting. At the end of the course students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address advanced traffic delivery and management requirements including application security, optimization, and NetScaler operation management.
The average salary for Citrix Netscaler Administrator is $73,841 per year.
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Configure Citrix Application Firewall to protect web applications
- Troubleshoot Citrix Application Firewall
- Install and configure NetScaler Insight Center to monitor performance
- Install, configure, and use Citrix Command Center to manage NetScaler devices
- Configure and use additional advanced features of NetScaler including NetScaler Web Logging,
- HTTP callout, and AAA authentication for web applications
- Implementers / Engineers
- Experience configuring NetScaler systems, including an understanding of services, virtual servers, and policies
- Experience with network devices, such as routers and switches, various networking protocols, and aspects of application and site architectures (such as DMZs and VLANs)
- Knowledge of network security threats and site protection concepts such as firewalls, worms, and DDoS attacks
- Understanding of concepts related to monitoring and management including basics of SNMP
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
1 - Advanced Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Resources
- NetScaler System Overview
- nCore Configuration Architecture
- Built-In Tools
- Third-Party Tools
2 - Introducing Application Firewall
- Application Attacks
- The Benefits of Application Firewall
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- Profiles and Policies
3 - Profiles and Policies
- Engine Settings
4 - Regular Expressions
- Regular Expressions
- Forms of Regular Expressions
- Using Regular Expressions
- Metacharacters and Literal Characters
- Regular Expression Scope
5 - Attacks and Protections
- Security Checks
- HTTPS Web Applications
- Buffer Overflow Exploits
- Buffer Overflow Protection
- Parameter Manipulation
- Server Misconfiguration
- Deny URL Protection
- SQL Injection
- HTML SQL Injection Protection
- Command Injection
- Field Format Protection
- Cookie Tampering and Poisoning
- Cookie Consistency Protection
- Form/Hidden Field Manipulation
- Form Field Consistency Protection
- Forceful Browsing
- Start URLs
- Backdoors and Misconfigurations
- URL Closure
- Identity Theft Attacks
- Credit Card Protection
- Protecting Credit Cards
- Errors Triggering Sensitive Information Leaks
- Safe Object Protection
6 - Application Firewall Troubleshooting
- Application Firewall and Applications
- Configuration Issues
7 - Queuing and Connection Tuning
- HTTP Connections
- HTTP Connection Management and NetScaler HTTP Behavior
- TCP Buffering
- Surge Queue
- Surge Protection
- Priority Queuing
- HTTP Denial-of-Service Protection
- IP Rate Limiting
8 - Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing
- Users, Groups and Command Policies
- External Authentication for System Users
- AAA for Traffic Management
- Audit Logging
9 - HTTP Service Callouts
- HTTP Callouts
- Configuring HTTP Callouts
- HTTP Callout Use Cases
10 - Command Center
- Command Center Introduction
- Command Center Clients
- Server Requirements
- Port Setting Requirements
- Command Center Installation
- Command Center Functionality
- Command Center Administration
11 - Insight Center
- Insight Center Overview
- AppFlow on the NetScaler System
- How Insight Center Collects AppFlow Data
- HDX Insight
- HTML Injection
12 - NetScaler Web Logging
- NetScaler Web Logging Introduction
- NetScaler System Configuration
- NSWL Client Installation
- NSWL Client Configuration
- Troubleshooting Web Logging
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's