Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway (CTX-CNS-222)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Designed for students with little or no previous NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway or Unified Gateway experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway, or Unified Gateway environments.
The average salary for Citrix Netscaler Administrator is $72,130 per year.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate NetScaler Gateway with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Integrate Unified Gateway with additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler Gateway network and connectivity issues
Built for IT Professionals working with NetScaler, with little or no previous NetScaler experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway, or Unified Gateway environments.
- CNS-102 NetScaler Overview
- Note: Students looking to expand their knowledge around NetScaler Traffic Management functionality are recommended to take CNS-220 (Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management) instead of this class
- This course is based on the Citrix NetScaler 11 product, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned are common to earlier product versions.
- It is also recommended to gain a basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Basic Networking
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- Experience with Citrix virtualization technologies, such as XenDesktop and XenApp
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or enterprise database servers
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Basic understanding of VPN concepts, including SSL encryption and certificates
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Basic Networking
- Module 2: NetScaler Platforms
- Module 3: High Availability
- Module 4: Load Balancing
- Module 5: SSL Offload
- Module 6: Securing the NetScaler
- Module 7: Monitoring, Management, and Troubleshooting
- Module 8: Unified Gateway
- Module 9: AppExpert Expressions and Policies
- Module 10: Authentication and Authorization
- Module 11: Managing Client Connections
- Module 12: Integrating NetScaler with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Module 13: Unified Gateway
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days