Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Administration (CXD-210)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This Citrix training provide fundamental knowledge of XenDesktop and XenApp needed to be effective with the platform. Therefore, this course caters people with minimal or no knowledge or experience on XenDesktop and XenApp. This course focuses on how to handle, control and setup an extremely accessible environment composing of XenDesktop and XenApp Citrix Receiver, Profile management, controllers, StoreFront and Director. Other details covered in this course are mentioned in the topic outline.
This Citrix training will enable the attendees to:
- Monitor the view environment patterns and remove the end user session issues using Citrix Director.
- Handle end-user session practice by knowing how to operate the Citrix regulations.
- For the end users’ information prepare Citrix profile management.
- Operate and setup an extremely accessible Citrix StoreFront site.
- Use Machine Creation Services (MCS) on Windows Server 2016 and Window 10 for delivering and deploying desktops and apps to end users.
- XenDesktop and XenApp features description and structure.
- Efficient XenDesktop and XenApp placement.
- Learn about and how to operate printing in a XenDesktop and XenApp surroundings.
- Learn the working of fundamental protection operations of XenDesktop and XenApp.
- For end user access, setup and operate Citrix Receiver.
- Setup and operate an extremely accessible XenDesktop and XenApp site.
- Like image management solution, know the advantages and variance of provisioning services.
The people willing to acquire knowledge and skill to control, setup and handle XenDesktop and XenApp, which consist of:
- Engineers/ Implementers.
The students must have basic knowledge and experience on how to operate and handle Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. The student must also have completed the CXA-105 XenApp and XenDesktop Foundations course.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|