Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Advanced Administration (CXD-310)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
It is an ideal course for the professionals looking to use full potential of their XenDesktop and XenApp by using app layering, workspace environment management, additional troubleshooting tools and Provisioning services. Therefore, it is essential that the attendees already have basic knowledge and expeiene with XenDesktop and XenApp willing to know more about the concepts and additional features of it.
The Citrix training will help student learn how to install, handle, troubleshoot and enhance the Provisioning Services. It also helps in plan considerations, adjustments in setting up provisioning services for ideal performance and resource usage and leading practices. The course will also focus on further use cases leveraging FMA zones and new StoreFront operations to give an additionally strong experience to a mobile workforce.
This course of Citrix training will polish the skills in a manner that the attendees will be more professional with XenDesktop and XenApp and be able to execute the additional features efficiently. The students will know how to combine layers to enhance handling of images and applications for support end users by Application layering. It will enable the student to opt for the best solution and accurately identify the root cause of problem risen. Further, the skills for using Workspace Environment Management to improve user personalization, logon times and resource performance to give an improved experience while limiting the resource usage to minimum will be taught.
The course will train the students to gain knowledge and skills on how to:
- Set-up and operate Provisioning Services to use along XenDesktop and XenApp.
- Efficiently troubleshoot the end user problems by learning tools and user connection flows.
- Use XenApp and XenDesktop to setup and operate Application layering.
- Enhance the end user experience and virtual resource usage by adjusting workspace environment management.
- Use provisioning services to handle target devices, vDisks and data.
- Learn provision services structure.
- Enhance output delivering data and multimedia over network connections by knowing how to operate and handle HDX limitations and channels.
- Learn how to report for user, registration, optimal connection and desktop locations.
- Learn FMA Zones.
The professional experienced with XenDesktop and XenApp who user handling complete output and wellbeing, end user workspace and provision services, including:
The attendees must have some general knowledge on how to control and manage Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. It is also suggested to complete one of the following courses: CXD-210 Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Administration.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|