Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Cloud Engineering Immersive Bootcamp
- Learning Style: Self-Paced
- Learning Style: BootCamp
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: Varies
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Bootcamp:
The Cloud Engineering is an immersive bootcamp, Cloud Engineering program that jumpstarts your career to becoming a successful Cloud Professional in 24 weeks.
This Bootcamp will provide fully immersive learning through lecture videos, workshops & weekly projects, and a Capstone Final project. You will learn the basics of Operating systems, and hardware, and from their move up to diving deep into Networks, Cloud Computing, exploring the Azure and AWS platforms, and finally get an introductory course for Linux.
The Bootcamp program is rigorous and packed with challenges covering concepts, theories and projects; but you will have all the help needed to navigate through the process in the form of academic counselling.
Cloud Engineering Immersive Bootcamp Learning Outcomes
- Learn about Cloud fundamentals, including core cloud concepts, cloud usage models, cloud security basics, and cloud services
- Learn about Microsoft Azure as an IaaS and PaaS solution
- Using Azure PowerShell and Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), managing Azure subscriptions using Azure Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Building, configuring and managing disks of Virtual Machines in Azure & AWS (amazon work service).
- Be able to make define and administer critical tools and functions within Azure and AWS portals
- Learn about the installation process and the various features and functions of Python, and then solve 'real life' programming problems.
- Learn about the essential topics and concepts of the Linux Operating System and how to work with the Linux command line interface.
- Get strong operating knowledge of Kubernetes, including how to deploy a containerized application and manipulating resources via the API.
Industry Certifications that you will be prepared for:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Cloud+
- Microsoft Azure fundamentals [AZ-900]
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
- The Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS)
- Kubernetes Fundamentals (LFS258)
If you are someone who enjoys a challenge, and a technical nature job, and like to look at the big picture, and then work out how all the tiny parts come together, then the Cloud Specialist bootcamp is a smart career move for you.
- You are currently considering career change but do not know where to start
- You are an IT professional and want to shift your career into Cloud Computing
- You are employed in a field that you either do not enjoy anymore and looking for something that provides tremendous freelancing opportunities
- You recently graduated from college but want to add something practical to your portfolio
- You are considering a move into Sales and Business Development in the Cloud Computing industry
Potential Job Roles:
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Associate Cloud Product Manager
- Cloud Sales Executive
- Cloud Support Specialist
- Cloud Specialist
- Associate Cloud Developer
- Associate Azure Developer
- To ensure your success in this bootcamp , you should have experience with basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft® Windows® environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts.
- Students will need to sign-up for AWS and Azure