COBIT 5 Foundation v1.0
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: ISACA
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 5 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It is the product of a global task force and development team from ISACA, a nonprofit, independent association of more than 140,000 governance, security, risk and assurance professionals in 187 countries. COBIT 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises in achieving their objectives for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realizing benefits, and optimizing risk levels and resource use. This course also prepares the students for the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
The average salary for COBIT Certified is $71,418 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Apply COBIT 5 to assess the effectiveness of various processes
- Evaluate the differences between governance and management
- Investigate the implementation pain points and triggers
- Assess people, skills, and competencies for successful completion of all activities
This course is intended for:
- Business managers
- IT management consultants
- IT governance professionals
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Gran Aprendizaje de COBIT 5 Foundation v1.0Excelente Curso.