COBIT 5 Foundation v1.0
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It is the product of a global task force and development team from ISACA, a nonprofit, independent association of more than 140,000 governance, security, risk and assurance professionals in 187 countries. COBIT 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises in achieving their objectives for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It helps enterprises create optimal value from IT by maintaining a balance between realizing benefits, and optimizing risk levels and resource use. This course also prepares the students for the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
The average salary for COBIT Certified is $71,418 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Apply COBIT 5 to assess the effectiveness of various processes
- Evaluate the differences between governance and management
- Investigate the implementation pain points and triggers
- Assess people, skills, and competencies for successful completion of all activities
This course is intended for:
- Business managers
- IT management consultants
- IT governance professionals
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|