Codeless Website Development with Adobe Muse
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
After taking this course, you'll be able to independently create full websites that look great and function perfectly. And remember, you can do this without writing any code at all.
This course won't just show you how to create websites, you will also learn how to create sites targeted to mobile devices like Android, iPhone, and iPad. Mobile web is critically important since more and more people are accessing the internet through mobile devices.
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to make a website without prior experience in web development.
- There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: An Overview of the Application and a Tour of the Interface
- Section 2: Setting Up Your First Muse Website
- Section 3: Setting Up Pages
- Section 4: Working With Graphics and Text
- Section 5: Getting The Most Out of Muse Widgets and Library
- Section 6: Creating website variants (tablet & mobile)
- Section 7: Getting Ready to Publish
- Section 8: Becoming an Active Member of the Muse Community
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|