CompTIA A+ Certification: A Comprehensive Approach (Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002) (Comptia-A)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 841 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this Course:
Do you want to become an A+ expert technician? Then this course is perfect for you! The Official CompTIA® A+® Core 1 and Core 2 (Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002) course is designed to equip the student with in-depth knowledge and skills required for becoming a successful A+ technician. It will also enable the student in preparing for the Comp TIA A+ Core Series Certification exam.
The course will enable the student to learn how to configure, install, troubleshoot, optimize, upgrade and repair, as well as perform preventive maintenance on digital devices, personal computers, and operating systems. Those enrolled in this course, will learn how to:
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Implement physical security.
- Implement client virtualization and cloud computing.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops.
- Implement operational procedures.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot print devices.
- The course is intended to be undertaken by those professional who have basic knowledge about computers and skillfully know how to use it, as well as those who aim to get an entry level position as an IT technician. It can also be opted for by those students who wish to have the CompTIA A+ certification, and want to take the CompTIA A+ Core 1 220-1001 Certification Exam and the CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 Certification Exam.
- In order to enroll in this course and eventually clear the exams, you must have basic knowledge about computer and its usage, and you should be able to perform tasks in Microsoft® Windows® environment. In addition, you should also be able to access and browse for information via the Internet and have basic knowledge and understanding of various computing concepts. In order to obtain these basic level skills, you can take the CompTIA® IT Fundamental+ Certification (Exam FC0-U61), which builds the foundation for advanced level courses.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||18 Hours|
|Cybersecurity Roles||Cybersecurity specialist|
|Nice Workforce Categories||Analyze, Operate and maintain, Oversee and govern, Protect and defend, Securely provision|