CompTIA PenTest+ (Exam PT0-002)
Take your penetration testing knowledge to the next level. We help you develop the skills to become an expert in penetration testing and vulnerability management.
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: CompTIA
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 9 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
PenTest+ is unique because our certification requires a candidate to demonstrate the hands-on ability and knowledge to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers.
- The CompTIA PenTest+ certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope an assessment
- Understand legal and compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Analyze data, and effectively report and communicate results.
- Security Analysts
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Testers
- Network Security Operations
- Application Security Vulnerability Testers
- While there is no required prerequisite, PenTest+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus. Recommended experience in Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.
Write Your Own Review