Configure and Manage Virtual Networks (AZ-100.4)
|SUBSCRIBE TO 7-DAY FREE TRIAL|
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $34.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
This course teaches IT Professional how to configure and manage Azure virtual networks (VNets). The benefits of moving an infrastructure to the cloud, removing the need to maintain expensive datacenters are an appealing proposition for many small and medium-sized companies. Regardless, once resources are moved to Azure, they require the same networking functionality as an on-premises deployment, and this course deals with the basic network configuration tasks.
Students review the basis of IP addressing, with specific emphasis on how public and private IP addressing works in the cloud. Students learn how to configure network routing and how to implement Azure DNS.
Securing the network infrastructure is of key importance and students learn how to use Network Security Groups (NSGs) to limit network traffic to resources in a virtual network, by creating security rules that allow or deny inbound or outbound traffic. Students also learn how to use NSG logging to diagnose and troubleshoot network connectivity problems.
The course also covers different connectivity scenarios for Azure virtual networks and students learn how to connect virtual networks with VNet-to-VNet VPN gateways and virtual network peering.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand virtual networking components, IP addressing, and network routing options.
- Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods.
- Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging, and network troubleshooting.
- Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering.
- This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
1 | Azure Virtual Networks
- Introducing Virtual Networks
- Creating Azure Virtual Networks
- Review of IP Addressing
- Network Routing
- Module 1 Review Questions
2 | Azure DNS
- Azure DNS Basics
- Implementing Azure DNS
- Module 2 Review Questions
3 | Securing Virtual Network Resources
- Introduction Network Security Groups
- Implementing Network Security Groups and Service Endpoints
- Module 3 Review Questions
4 | Connecting Virtual Networks
- Intersite Connectivity
- Virtual Network Peering
- Module 4 Review Questions
5 | Lab-Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Final Exam
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt