Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Configuring Cisco ISE Essentials for SD-Access (ISESDA) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will help you learn how to deploy the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE). You will then be able to support the Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution within your enterprise networks.
You will gain an understanding of how to provide security policies across organization when Cisco ISE is utilized by the SD-Access solution. You will learn Cisco ISE fundamentals and get hands-on practice configuring Cisco ISE policies, wireless guest access, VPN access, AAA (authentication, authorization, and accounting) client configuration, integration and more.
You will develop the following skills after completing this course:
- Describe Cisco ISE policies and authentication and authorization process
- Describe Cisco ISE integration with Cisco DNA Center and policy enforcement using security groups
- Provide configuration examples for wired, wireless, and VPN network access
- Understand how inline tagging and SGT Exchange Protocol (SXP) works
- Understand different AAA protocols
- Understand how Cisco ISE fits into Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) Center architecture
- Provide configuration examples of Cisco ISE and TrustSec solutions
- System engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
You should have the following knowledge and skills to fully benefit from this course:
- Understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to the Cisco CCNA certification
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.