Configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI Mode (CS-DCAC9K) 1.0
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
DCAC9K is a 5-day ILT training program that is designed for systems and field engineers who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode. The course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to understand, configure, manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in ACI mode, and how to connect the ACI Fabric to external networks and services.
The average salary for Cisco Systems Engineer salary is $120,003 per year.
- Describe the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch ACI
- Describe the ACI fabric
- Describe Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch hardware
- Configure the ACI controller (APIC)
- Configure ACI L4L7 service integration
- Integrate the APIC hypervisor
- Understand the programmability and orchestration of the ACI network
- Discuss ACI connectivity to outside networks
- Implement ACI management
- Describe migration options with ACI
This course is intended for:
- Systems engineers, technical architects, and product specialists in data center technical sales roles.
- Good understanding of networking protocols:
- Recommend CCNA Certification or equivalent knowledge
- Good understanding of the VMware environment:
- Recommend attendance at the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course or equivalent knowledge
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Lesson 0: Course Introduction
- Lesson 1: Describing Cisco Nexus 9000 Application Centric Infrastructure
- Lesson 2: Describing the ACI Fabric
- Lesson 3: Describing Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Hardware
- Lesson 4: Configuring the ACI Controller (APIC)
- Lesson 5: Configuring ACI L4-7 Service Integration
- Lesson 6: Configuring APIC Hypervisor Integration
- Lesson 7: Demonstrating ACI Network Programmability and Orchestration
- Lesson 8: Configuring ACI connectivity to outside networks
- Lesson 9: Implementing ACI Management
- Lesson 10: Describing Migration Options with ACI Return to Top
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's