This course is for professionals planning to enroll in the MB-240 Exam leading to the MB-240 Certification. The official exam voucher is not included in this course. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request.
About this Course:
Businesses heavily rely on mobile-based workforces for product and services delivery and require to implement Dynamics 365 features and functionalities. Configuring Field Service with Dynamics 365 allows businesses to improve their market position and help in effective scheduling and identification of resources for better management of workloads.
This course is for both experienced and inexperienced Dynamics 365 Field Service Professionals and provides a comprehensive overview of configuring Mobile Solutions and Field Services Key Components. The teachings of this course covers Identifying Organizational Considerations, Configuration Decisions, Pricing and Product Considerations, System Configuration & Work Order, Resource Configuration & Planning, and Driving Implementation Success. This course is designed to help professionals learn the art of designing more efficient solutions and simplifying implementation practices for better adoption of products and services.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better understanding and conceptual knowledge of the following key elements:
- Field Service Implementation Key Elements Identification
- Describing customer-related services and products
- Evaluating Specific Scenarios Pricing Options
- Identification of Required Business Resources
- Configuring Systems to satisfy Resource Needs
- Reporting Dynamics 365 issues for easy consumption
This course is tailored for the following group of professionals:
- IT Professionals
- IT Developers
- Information Workers
Professionals planning to enroll in the Configuring Dynamics 365 for Field Service (MB-204.1) course must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fundamental knowledge of Navigation and Features & Functionalities of Dynamic 365
- Configuration and Management Knowledge of Dynamic 365 is highly recommended