Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
- Configuring VXLANs on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches (DCVX9K) v1.0 - On Demand
Configuring VXLANs on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches (DCVX9K) v1.0 - On Demand
Contact a Learning Consultant
Training 5 or more people?
About this course:
This course will provide you skills to deploy Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) on the Cisco Nexus® 9000 Series Switches.
Through instructor led video training and hands-on lab exercises, you will learn the basic concepts and have practical experience of implementing Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), VXLAN, and Ethernet VPN (EVPN). The course will also help you learn to monitor and troubleshoot VXLAN operation.
You will have the following skills after taking this course:
- Configure VXLAN and EVPN operation on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series of switches
- Troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series of switches, including EVPN/VXLAN operation
- Understand and describe the operation of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series of switches
- Configure BGP operation on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series of switches
- Technical architects
- Product specialists in data center technical roles
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Data center engineers
- Systems engineers
You should have the following knowledge and skills to fully benefit from this course:
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
About Our Experts
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.