Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MS-20341)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1187 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the 70-341 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This Microsoft Exchange Server learning program is designed for students wanting to go big in the industry by learning tips and tricks regarding the software. From deployment to software security, this course teaches it all. Students’ part of this course will be able to easily configure MS Exchange Server 2013. Furthermore, our professional instructors will assist students in adding to their skills by training them to monitor, troubleshoot, secure, and maintain Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. If you become a part of this program, you will be able to boost performance while also simultaneously working on avoiding all sorts of security threats and errors.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Securely plan and configure Microsoft® Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
- Plan for disaster mitigation, implement backup and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
- Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
- Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
This intensive learning program is designed for students wanting to become enterprise-level administrators. However, if you are an IT professional eager to add to your knowledge and skills on Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, this course is for you.
If you want to sign-up for this course, you must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the IT industry. An ideal candidate is the one with experience in system administration, help desk, or network administration. However, it is not essential for the candidates to have experience in Exchange server versions older than 2013.
If you are an IT professional who want to prepare and take the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 core solutions exam, this course will be perfect for you.
- Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server® 2008 R2 or Windows Server® 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|