Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
User account registrations are a common use and combination for various coding languages. We show you how they all fit together to complete this popular web project. The source code is included, and code explanations are provided as we work through the creation of this web application from scratch. This project also includes a unique AJAX driven method to communicate with server side coding. Connecting both front and back end coding. Concepts demonstrated within this course will help you learn the foundations for working across different coding languages and making the connections. Learn to use HTML forms to submit content to a database. PHP code to process request data. PHP code to connect to a MySQL database to handle user information.
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to start or enhance their website or application by adding registration/login feature.
- Basic knowledge of web development and PHP is required.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Learn about setting up and create your own AJAX based web registration system
- Section 2: Create a Registration Form Login Form that uses AJAX to log users in
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's