About this course:
In this course of software engineering, you will figure out how to create reports with SQL Server Reporting Services, which comprises new mobile capabilities and visualization features. You will figure out how to make mobile reports, reporting solutions, and dashboards.
Whether you're experienced or new to reporting services with previous versions, we'll tell you the best way to create matrices, tables, propelled visualizations, and dashboards with key execution indicators. You'll structure and deploy interactive, compelling reports for tablets, cell phones, and programs.
Before the finish of the course, you'll have built up an entire reporting arrangement and be prepared to break down and envision your own business information with SQL Server Reporting Services.
Note: To finish the hands-on components in this course, you will require an Azure membership. You can pursue a free Azure preliminary membership (a legitimate credit card is required for confirmation, yet you won't be charged for Azure services). Note that the free preliminary isn't accessible in all locations. It is conceivable to finish the course and gain credentials without completing the hands-on practices.
- Designing visually meaningful, appealing, and precise dashboards and reports from business information
- Publishing and authoring mobile reports, paginated reports, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Using the features of SQL Server Reporting Services, for example, parameters, parameters, scorecards, charts, and dashboards.
- Reporting Services: Tools, Roles, and the Server Environment
- Report Authoring Tools
- Report Design and Deployment
- Report Basics and Essential Design
- Report Expressions and Advanced Design
- Advanced & Complex Chart Capabilities
- Scorecards & Dashboard Design
- Introducing Analytic Queries & Data Sources
- Introducing Mobile Reports
- Mobile Device Layouts & Deployment
- KPI Design
- Putting It All Together
- Understanding with the fundamental SQL query syntax and database concepts.
- Understanding the analytics and reporting needs of users.
- A willingness to adapt effectively and continue on while troubleshooting specialized issues is essential.