CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response (Exam CFR-210)
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
12 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
This series will help students to understand the anatomy of cyber-attacks. Individuals will gain the skills needed to serve their organizations before, during, and after a breach. A CyberSec First Responder is the first line of defense against cyber-attacks. Students will prepare to analyze threats, design secure computing and network environments, proactively defend networks, and respond/investigate cybersecurity incidents.
The average salary for a Cyber Security Professional is $105,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze the cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Evaluate the organization's security posture within a risk management framework.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- This series is designed for information assurance professionals who perform job functions related to the development, operation, management, and enforcement of security capabilities for systems and networks. This certification could lead to a job as a security administrator, network administrator, or system administrator.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have the following requirements:
- At least two years (recommended) of experience in computer network security technology or a related field.
- Recognize information security vulnerabilities and threats in the context of risk management.
- Operate at a foundational level some of the common operating systems for computing environments.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in computing environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, basic authentication and authorization, resource permissions, and anti-malware mechanisms.
- Operate at a foundational level some of the common concepts for network environments, such as routing and switching.
- Foundational knowledge of major TCP/IP networking protocols, including, but not limited to, TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, and DHCP.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in network environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
Sugessted Prerequisite Courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Module 01 - Assessing Information Security Risk
- Module 02 - Analyzing the Threat Landscape
- Module 03 - Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
- Module 04 - Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Module 05 - Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
- Module 06 - Evaluating the Organization’s Security Posture
- Module 07 - Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Module 08 - Analyzing Log Data
- Module 09 - Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
- Module 10 - Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Module 11 - Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's