Data Science vs Data Analytics vs Artificial Intelligence
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Data science involves statistical techniques while AI involves algorithmic techniques. Data science looks for hidden patterns for decision making whereas AI relies on intelligent reports for making decisions. Medium level processing of data is involved for data manipulation, on the other hand manipulation of data involves high order processing of data. Data science is represented by statistical graphical models while models that employ network nodes for imitating human cognitive processes are involved in AI.
- What is Data Science and Key things
- What is Data Analytics and key things
- What is machine learning and key things
- What is major difference in the topics
- Jr. Data Analysts
- People looking to move in the Data Science Field
- Business executives looking for a more Data Driven approach to understand company needs
- No Prerequisites for this course
Career & Salary Insight
GoodGained some new knowledge.