Data Visualization with Python and Matplotlib
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
6 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
More and more people are realising the vast benefits and uses of analysing big data. However, the majority of people lack the skills and the time needed to understand this data in its original form. That's where data visualisation comes in; creating easy to read, simple to understand graphs, charts and other visual representations of data. Python 3 and Matplotlib are the most easily accessible and efficient to use programs to do just this.
- Learn Big Data Python
- Visualise multiple forms of 2D and 3D graphs; line graphs, scatter plots, bar charts, etc.
- Load and organise data from various sources for visualisation
- Create and customise live graphs
- Add finesse and style to make your graphs visually appealling
- Python Data Visualisation made Easy
With over 58 lectures and 6 hours of content, this course covers almost every major chart that Matplotlib is capable of providing. Intended for students who already have a basic understanding of Python, you'll take a step-by-step approach to create line graphs, scatter plots, stack plots, pie charts, bar charts, 3D lines, 3D wire frames, 3D bar charts, 3D scatter plots, geographic maps, live updating graphs, and virtually anything else you can think of!
Starting with basic functions like labels, titles, window buttons and legends, you'll then move onto each of the most popular types of graph, covering how to import data from both a CSV and NumPy. You'll then move on to more advanced features like customised spines, styles, annotations, averages and indicators, geographical plotting with Basemap and advanced wireframes.
This course has been specially designed for students who want to learn a variety of ways to visually display python data. On completion of this course, you will not only have gained a deep understanding of the options available for visualising data, but you'll have the know-how to create well presented, visually appealing graphs too.
Python 3: Python is a general purpose programming language which a focus on readability and concise code, making it a great language for new coders to learn. Learning Python gives a solid foundation for learning more advanced coding languages, and allows for a wide variety of applications.
Matplotlib: Matplotlib is a plotting library that works with the Python programming language and its numerical mathematics extension 'NumPy'. It allows the user to embed plots into applications using various general purpose toolkits (essentially, it's what turns the data into the graph).
IDLE: IDLE is an Integrated Development Environment for Python; i.e where you turn the data into the graph. Although you can use any other IDE to do so, we recommend the use of IDLE for this particular course.
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to learn data visualization in Python.
- Basic Python programming experience..
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Course Introduction
- Different types of basic Matplotlib charts
- Basic Customization Options
- Advanced Customization Options
- Geographical Plotting with Basemap
- 3D graphing
- Course Conclusion
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST
Chat Live With Us
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST