Defining a Hybrid Messaging Strategy (MS-201.1)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 896 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the MS-201 Exam leading to MS-201 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
This course introduces you to the world of hybrid messaging. You will learn how to deploy a hybrid environment for your Exchange organization and how to migrate mailboxes to Exchange Online. You will begin by examining available mailbox migration options, and then focus on planning for a hybrid deployment. Finally, you will learn how to implement and troubleshoot a hybrid deployment.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
This is the fourth in a series of five courses for the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator. This course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform exam (MS-201).
- Plan Mailbox Migrations
- Plan IMAP Migrations
- Plan Cutover and Staged Migrations
- Perform Advanced Migrations
- Understand Exchange Hybrid Deployment Requirements
- Run the Hybrid Configuration Wizard
- Deploy and Manage an Edge Transport Server
- Configure a Hybrid Deployment using the HCW
- Implement Advanced Hybrid Functionality
- Troubleshoot Hybrid Deployments
- Information workers
- IT professionals
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||15 Hours|