Defining Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials (WLE) v1.1 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This e-learning course will benefit professionals who want to begin learning Cisco wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) technology. It explains wireless terms, portfolio components, deployment architectures and key features. The course content is at AireOS-based Cisco Unified Wireless Networks code level 8.1 and at IOS-based Cisco Wireless Converged Access code level 3.7-XE.
You will get an overview of the key features that Cisco offers, and how those features solve user and business problems. The course will define Wi-Fi with respect to IEEE standards and protocols. You will learn about autonomous, centralized (unified), FlexConnect, and Converged Access architectures and the various component models (access points, wireless LAN controllers, management systems, policy integration, and mobility services engine).
The course will also cover wireless security discussing the types of authentication and encryption employed in Cisco wireless LANs. Lastly, the tools used to plan, implement, and monitor a Cisco wireless LAN will be taught.
After completing this course you will be prepared for follow-on courses including, Deploying Cisco Wireless Converged Access Solutions (WDCA), Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs (WDBWL), and Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Recognize basic terminology and protocols used for Cisco Wi-Fi technologies
- Identify the Cisco licensing model and other wireless capable components
- Identify the RF capabilities of a Cisco wireless LAN, including RRM, BandSelect, ClientLink, and CleanAir, and other key features
- Identify security options available
- Identify the Cisco wireless LAN architectures appropriate to specific site and use requirements
- Identify the Cisco wireless LAN access points, controllers, and network services used in various deployment scenarios
Recommended to have knowledge around the following skills
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- Basic networking principles
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|