Deploying Advanced Cisco Wireless LANs v1.x (WDAWL)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
2 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
This course allows the instructor and students to share experiences, pitfalls, and best practices around challenging deployment scenarios. The course is written at software code level 7.5. Please be advised that this course does not go into the Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI). The PI is covered completely in the follow up course, WMNGI - Managing Cisco Wireless LANs v1.x
The average salary for Cisco Network Consulting Engineer is $87,781 per year.
- Make network-design decisions
- Configure and troubleshoot WLANs for complex wireless LAN installations
- Mobility between subnets
- High-client density deployments
- Mesh-network deployments
- Channel Field Engineers
- Cisco Network Consulting Engineers
- New Unified Commutations Partners
- Customer Network Engineers Anyone interested in the Cisco Unified Wireless Network solution that have a strong data-networking background who will be responsible for the planning, deploying and managing advanced functions of an enterprise WLAN using lightweight access points with controllers
- WDBWL - Deploying Cisco Basic Wireless LANs v1.0
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1 - Client Mobility
- Lesson1: Same Subnet Roaming
- Lesson 2: Inter-subnet Mobility
Module 2 - High Density Deployment Challenges
- Lesson 1: Effects of Client Density on a Wireless Network
- Lesson 2: Planning for Areas of High Client Density
Module 3 - Implementing Mesh Network
- Lesson 1: Describe Wireless Mesh Networks
- Lesson 2: Mesh Network Formation Process
- Lesson 3: Implementing a Mesh Network for the Enterprise
- Lesson 4: Configuring Advanced Mesh Features
- Lesson 5: Troubleshooting a Mesh Network
- Lab 4-1 Performing the Initial WLC Configuration Using the CLI
- Lab 4-2: Unified AP Modes of Operation
- Lab 4-3: AP Association Options
- Lab 4-4: Controller Web Interface
- Lab 4-5: Configuring RRM and CleanAir
- Lab 4-8: Configuring IPv6 First Hop Security
- Lab 4-9: Configuring Security Parameters on the WLC
- Lab 4-10: Configuring Guest Access and Web Authentication
- Lab 3-1: Configuring Mesh Access Points
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's