Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA) v1.1 - On Demand
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: Cisco
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- CLC: 8 Units
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
This course will provide you skills to deploy the Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution in your enterprise network.
The course discusses how Cisco SD-Access fits into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA). It is an advanced-level, lab-based, hands-on course that covers SD-Access fundamentals, border operations, migration strategies, provisioning, policies and wireless integration.
You will develop the following skills after completing this course:
- Use the Network Data Platform to demonstrate the assurance and analytics capabilities of SD-Access
- Describe Cisco SD-Access and how it relates to Cisco DNA
- Orchestrate a Cisco SD-Access solution using the Cisco DNA Center™ orchestration platform
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
- System engineers
- Network engineers
Before taking this course:
- You should know network routing and switching principles equivalent to the Cisco CCNA certification level.