Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (CS-SPADVROUTE) 1.2
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3.5 DaysCourse Duration
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
The Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (SPADVROUTE) v1.2 is a five-day course that provides network engineers and technicians with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and support a service provider network. It is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP SP certification. The SPADVROUTE course is a component of the CCNP SP curriculum.
The course focuses on using Cisco routers that are typically found in the service provider network and on various technologies that are used to offer different services to customers. Upon completing this course learners will be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot advanced BGP configuration, IP multicasting, and IPv6 transition mechanisms. Also deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support SP network.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps:
The average salary for Cisco Certified Professional Network Engineer is $97,000 per year
- Configure the provider network to support multiple BGP connections with customers and other autonomous systems
- Describe common routing and addressing scalability issues in the provider network
- Describe available BGP tools and features to secure and optimize the BGP routing protocol in a service provider environment
- Introduce IP multicast services and the technologies that are present in IP multicasting
- Introduce PIM-SM as the most current scalable IP multicast routing protocol
- Describe service provider IPv6 transition implementations
- Network administrators, network engineers, network managers and systems engineers who would like to implement IP routing in service provider environments.
- Network designers and project managers.
- Individuals that are preparing for CCNP service provider certification.
- Program managers.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic Microsoft Windows navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR Software configuration
- Skills and knowledge that are equivalent to those learned in the Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 (SPNGN1) course
- Skills and knowledge that are equivalent to those learned in the Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 2 (SPNGN2) course
- Skills and knowledge that are equivalent to those learned in the Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE) course
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Service Provider Connectivity with BGP
- Lesson 1: Defining Customer-to-Provider Connectivity Requirements
- Lesson 2: Connecting a Customer to a Service Provider
- Module 2: Scale Service Provider Networks
- Lesson 1: Scaling BGP in Service Provider Networks
- Lesson 2: Introducing BGP Route Reflectors and Confederations
- Module 3: Secure and Optimize BGP
- Lesson 1: Implementing Advanced BGP Operations
- Lesson 2: Improving BGP Convergence
- Lesson 3: Improving BGP Configuration Scalability
- Module 4: Multicast Overview
- Lesson 1: Introducing IP Multicast
- Lesson 2: Defining Multicast Distribution Trees and Forwarding
- Lesson 3: Multicast on the LAN
- Lesson 4: Populating the Mroute Table
- Module 5: Intradomain and Interdomain Multicast Routing
- Lesson 1: Introducing the PIM-SM Protocol
- Lesson 2: Implementing PIM-SM Enhancements
- Lesson 3: Implementing Interdomain IP Multicast
- Lesson 4: Identifying Rendezvous Point Distribution Solutions
- Module 6: Service Provider IPv6 Transition Implementations
- Lesson 1: Introducing IPv6 Services
- Lesson 2: Defining IPv6 Transition Mechanisms
- Lesson 3: Deploying IPv6 in the Service Provider Network
- Lab 2-1: Implement BGP Route Reflectors
- Lab 3-1: Implement BGP Security Options
- Lab 3-2: Improve BGP Scalability
- Lab 4-1: Implement Layer 2 and Layer 3 Multicast
- Lab 5-1: Enable and Optimize PIM-SM
- Lab 5-2: Implement PIM-SM Enhancements
- Lab 5-3: Implement Rendezvous Point Distribution
- Lab 6-1: Implement a DHCPv6 Server with Prefix Delegation
- Lab 6-2: Implement IPv6 Multicasting
- Lab 6-3: Implement Tunnels for IPv6
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3.5 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's