About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 899 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course makes you ready for the Exam of AZ-301 leading to the Certification of AZ-301.
This course makes you ready for the Exam of AZ-301 leading to the Certification of AZ-301. No Exam Voucher includes in this course, but you have the option to request the purchase of a Voucher for the Official Exam separately.
About this course:
Figure out how to contrast and compare different database alternatives on Azure, recognize information streaming choices for large scope information ingest, and distinguish longer-term options for information storage.
- Determine the options of perfect pricing for Azure Storage dependent on the requirements of a solution.
- Recognize execution limits for the Azure Storage administration.
- Determine the sort of Storage blobs to use for explicit arrangement components.
- Utilize the Azure Files administration for SMB operations.
- Distinguish arrangements that could advantageous by the utilization of StorSimple virtual or physical devices.
- Look into monitoring services for applications, the platform of Azure, and networking.
- Structure an alert scheme for an answer facilitated in Azure.
- Select the best option of backup for infrastructure and information hosted in Azure.
- Automate the deployment of future assets for backup scaling and recovery purposes.
Effective Architects of Cloud Solutions start this job with reasonable involvement in operating frameworks, storage structures, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, billing, and networking.
Reasonable involvement in cloud infrastructure, storage structures, operating frameworks, virtualization, billing, and networking.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|
(Data Science Enthusiast)
Tom is an innovator first, and then a Data Scientist & Software Architect. He has integrated expertise in business, product, technology and management. Tom has been involved in creating category defining new products in AI and big data for different industries, which generated more than hundred million revenue cumulatively, and served more than 10 million users.
As a Data Scientist and Software Architect Tom has extensive experience in data science, engineering, architecture and software development. To date Tom has accumulated over a decade of experience in R, Python & Linux Shell programming.
Tom has expertise on Python, SQL, and Spark. He has worked on several libraries including but not limited to Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SciPy, NLTK, Keras, and Tensorflow.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.