Designing An Infrastructure Strategy (AZ-301.4)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the AZ-301 Exam leading to AZ-301 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
Learn how to Describe DNS and IP strategies for VNETs in Azure, compare connectivity options for ad-hoc and hybrid connectivity, distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers, and design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe various patterns pulled from the Cloud Design Patterns.
- Distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers.
- Design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise.
- Design an availability set for one or more virtual machines.
- Describe the differences between fault and update domains.
- Author a VM Scale Set ARM template.
- Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
- practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|