Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 (MS-20345-2)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1255 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the 70-345 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course provides experienced Exchange Server administrators with the knowledge to design and implement an Exchange Server messaging environment. The course covers how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving and discovery solutions, coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange server. The course also provides guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help optimize Exchange Server deployments
The average salary for an IT Professional is $85,460 per year.
Once the course is completed, it will allow the students to:
- Plan for Exchange Server deployments.
- Plan and deploy Exchange Server hardware, virtualization, mailbox databases, and public folders.
- Plan message transport in Exchange Server.
- Plan and deploy Client Access services in Exchange Server.
- Design and implement a highly available Exchange Server environment.
- Maintain Exchange Server by using Managed Availability and Desired State Configuration (DSC).
- Plan for messaging security and design and implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) and Microsoft Azure RMS in Exchange Server.
- Design and implement message retention and archiving.
- Design and implement data loss prevention policies, In-Place Hold, and eDiscovery.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence among Exchange Server organizations.
- Plan and implement the upgrade from previous versions of Exchange Server to Exchange Server 2019.
- Plan a hybrid Exchange deployment.
The audience for this course includes IT professionals who are experienced messaging administrators, messaging architects, or consultants. This course is designed for people in an enterprise environment who are responsible for designing and deploying Exchange Server solutions, including environments that contain previous versions of Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Students taking this course are expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2019 or previous versions of Exchange Server.
- Attended course 20345-1: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 or have equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of two years of experience working with any version of Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016
- Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS)
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Administering Microsoft Exchange 2016/2019 (MS-20345-1)
Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (MS-10961)
Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MS-20342)
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|