If you are joining this preparation course with no Master Subscription plan, a Free Voucher for Official Exam you will receive (not includes purchases utilizing the SATV / Vouchers of Training) for the Exam of 70-345. No Exam Voucher includes in this course if your enrollment is within the Master Subscription plan, but you have the option to request the purchase of Voucher for Official Exam separately.
About this course:
This course helps the administrators of Exchange Server with the understanding to design and execute an environment of messaging for Exchange Server. The course includes how to plan and arrange propelled parts in an Exchange Server deployment, for example, advanced security, site resiliency, archiving and discovery solutions, compliance, coexistence with other Exchange Online or Exchange organizations, and migration from previous versions of Exchange server. Also, the course provides the best considerations, guidelines, and practices that will beneficial for the upgradation of Exchange Server deployments.
The annual pay for an IT Professional is $85,460.
- Plan for the deployments of Exchange Server.
- Design message transport in Exchange Server.
- Design and deploy Exchange Server hardware, mailbox databases, virtualization, and public folders.
- Deploy Client Access services in Exchange Server.
- Maintain Exchange Server by utilizing the Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Managed Availability.
- Plan and apply an exceptionally accessible Exchange Server condition.
- Plan for messaging design and security and execute Microsoft Azure RMS and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) in Exchange Server.
- Plan and execute message archiving and retention.
- Plan the deployment of hybrid Exchange.
- Structure and apply messaging coexistence among Exchange Server associations.
- Plan and execute the prevention policies for data loss, In-Place Hold, and eDiscovery.
- Plan and execute the upgrade from past variants of Exchange Server to Exchange Server 2019.
This course audience includes IT experts who are experienced messaging architects, messaging administrators, or consultants. This course is intended for individuals in an enterprise domain who are answerable for deploying and designing Exchange Server arrangements, including situations that contain past versions of Exchange Online or Exchange Server. Understudies taking this course are required to have involvement in Exchange Server 2019 or past versions of Exchange Server.
In addition to their expert experience, understudies who go to this training should have the following specialized information:
- Course 20345-1: Administering MS Exchange Server 2016/2019 or have equivalent information
- At least two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum a half year of experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or 2016
- At least two years of experience working with any version of Exchange Server
- At least two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating framework, including Windows Server 2016 or 2019.
- At least two years of involvement working with name resolution with Domain Name System (DNS).
- Involvement working with Windows PowerShell.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Administering MS Exchange 2016/2019 MS-20345-1.
- Advanced Solutions of MS Exchange Server 2013 -- MS-20342.
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell MS-10961.