Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure (DP-100.1)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 897 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this Course:
This course teaches about the data science process and how Microsoft Azure services support it. A high level overview of Azure data science related services is provided followed by a deep dive on the premier data science service, Azure Machine Learning service, which supports automation of machine learning model training and deployment
Although some basic data science concepts are presented, it is assumed the student has an understanding a data science and machine learning prior to taking this course. The course teaches how to bring your data science work to Azure.
- How to configure Azure Cognitive Services accounts
- How to consume Cogtnitive Services in an application
- How to build simple chat bots
- How to integrate LUIS into a Bot
- This course is aimed at data scientists and those with significant responsibilities in training and deploying machine learning models.
Students taking this course should have the following knowledge;
- Azure fundamentals
- Understanding of data science including how to prepare data, train models, and evaluate competing models to select the best one.
- How to program in the Python programming language and use the Python libraries: pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, and seaborn.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|