Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
Training 5 or more people?
About this Course:
In the current economic setup where competition is reaching new heights every day, having an Azure engineering certification can guarantee that you will be in demand despite the high tides. An average Azure engineer can be expected to earn up to $122,883 per annum . This number only goes up with increased proficiency.
This course is designed to help Azure professionals learn how to create Azure AI solutions. Specifically this course deals with teaching candidates how to build a customer support chat Bot using artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform including language comprehension and pre-built AI functionality in the Azure Cognitive Services.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should have an advanced skill set and a sound working knowledge of the following principals while also be able to;
- Gain an introductory knowledge of Azure Cognitive Services
- Learn how to enhance the quality of bots by adding a QnA maker.
- Gain the required knowledge to create language understanding functionality with LUIS.
- Learn how to enhance bots with LUIS
- Effectively gain the skill of integrating cognitive services with bots and agents
This particular course is aimed at the following audience;
- Azure programmers and developers
- IT experts
The following prerequisites are absolutely necessary to be eligible to take this course;
- A basic understanding of Azure
- A fundamental knowledge of Azures storage technologies
- A basic concept of C#