Designing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop (CTX-CXD-400)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
QuickStart's CXD-400 Designing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions provides students with the ability to successfully assess and design a XenDesktop 7 app and desktop solution based on the top key projects and architectures that a majority of Citrix customers implement, across different industries and use cases. Students may also have an opportunity to build a design for their organization and will have access to all of the tools and reference materials required to support their work.
The average salary for Citrix Engineer is $135,101 per year.
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Identify the various components and communication protocols of the FMA architecture
- Apply architectural understanding to desktop virtualization solutions
- Conduct an organizational assessment focusing on business capabilities and requirements, applications, and users
- Design desktop virtualization solutions
- Verify and present design recommendations
- Troubleshoot desktop virtualization designs
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have:
- Intermediate knowledge of Citrix Desktop Virtualization Components/Concepts
- Basic understanding of project management and documentation best practices
- Basic presentation skills
- Windows Server Knowledge (Windows Server 2012) including
- Active Directory DHCP
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- SQL Server - General understanding of databases, permissions, security, high availability
- General understanding of physical and virtual storage
- NAS, SAN, SSD CIFS
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies (XenServer, Hyper-V, or vSphere)
Completed the following courses or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge:
- CXD-102 Introduction to XenDesktop 7 CXD-300 Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Architecture
- Module 2: Business Drivers
- Module 3: Data Capture
- Module 4: User Segmentation
- Module 5: Application Assessment
- Module 6: Project Management
- Module 7: User Design
- Module 8: Receiver
- Module 9: Resource Req. Recommendations
- Module 10: Access
- Module 11: Desktop
- Module 12: Application Delivery
- Module 13: Desktop Delivery
- Module 14: Networking Layer
- Module 15: Storage and Provisioning Layer
- Module 16: Platform Layer
- Module 17: Operationalupport design decisions
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days