Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures v2.x (ARCH_21)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
What is Cisco? Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. Through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as OpenDNS, WebEx, Jabber and Jasper, Cisco specializes into specific tech markets, such as Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management. Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) v3.0 course will discuss design of internal routing, BGP routing, WAN, data center connectivity, security, QoS, transition to IPv6, and multicast. This course also prepares the students for Cisco: 642-874 ARCH exam.
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design enterprise connectivity and high-availability
- Design enterprise BGP connectivity
- Design enterprise WAN connectivity
- Design enterprise data center integration
- Design security services in an enterprise network
- Design QoS for optimized user experience
- Design enterprise transition to IPv6
- Design enterprise multicast network
- The target audience for the ARCH course consists of individuals seeking the Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) certification. The course is also targeted at pre-sales and post-sales network engineers involved in the Enterprise network design, planning and implementation. (The post-sales network engineers involved in the implementation will be involved in providing feedback to the pre-sales network engineers and correct possible design flaws).
- Operate LANs with multiple switches, configure VLANs, trunking, spanning tree, DHCP, and port aggregation within Campus network
- Configure and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 routing within a Enterprise network (static, EIGRP, multi-area OSPF, and RIPng)
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity (static routes and intermediate BGP)
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement path control using policy based routing and IP SLA
- Implement First Hop redundancy in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Secure campus network according to recommended practices
- Describe and apply network design methodologies
- Describe and apply network design concepts of modularity and hierarchy
- Design a resilient and scalable Campus network
- Design a resilient and scalable connectivity between parts of your Enterprise network
- Design connectivity to the Internet and internal routing for your network
- Integrate collaboration and wireless infrastructure into your core network
- Create scalable IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Enterprise Connectivity and High-Availability
Module 2: BGP Design
Module 3: Wide Area Networks Design
Module 4: Enterprise Data Center Integration
Module 5: Design Security Services
Module 6: Design QoS for Optimized User Experience
Module 7: Transition to IPv6
Module 8: IP Multicast Design
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's