Designing HPE Enterprise Storage Solutions Rev 17.11 - 01059531 (DHESS)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
4 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
The course provides the latest information on the HPE Storage Solutions strategy and the HPE Storage Solutions architecture.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
HPE Enterprise Market: Servers, storage, SAN, networking, and management
- Storage trends
- The new style of business
- Overview of HPE Converged Storage
Virtualization and Converged Management
- VMware and Hyper - V architecture and HPE Storage integrations
- HPE Converged Systems and Hyper Converged Systems
- HPE FlexFabric, FlatSAN
- Converged Management and integration with HPE OneView
- HPE vPV (virtual Performance Viewer)
- HPE ServiceOne Portfolio
- HPE Services Portfolio
- HPE Financial Services and Leasing
- HPE Packaged Services
- Consulting Services overview
Designing HPE Enterprise Storage solutions
- Overview of HPE Enterprise Storage Portfolio
- HPE Converged Storage product portfolio and HPE Enterprise Storage product portfolio overview
- HPE Smart Cache architecture
- Introducing the HPE server management portfolio
Architecting Storage and Using HPE Storage Sizing Tools
- Presales goals
- ROI and TCO concepts
- HPE Storage sizing tools and resources
- Learning check
Administering and Monitoring HPE Enterprise Storage solutions
- Measuring SSD performance and latency
- Monitoring and managing HPE storage systems
Upgrading, Performance tuning and optimizing HPE enterprise storage solutions
- Tune, optimize, and upgrade HPE storage and management solutions
- Insight Remote Support
Designing HPE BURA Solutions
- Today’s backup and recovery challenges
- HPE StoreOnce single-node and multi-node systems architecture and design
- HPE Data Protector, StoreOnce, StoreEver portfolios, HPE Recovery Manager Central (RMC)
- Archiving (iCAS) and advanced restore options
- HPE Navigator and Control Point
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's