Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Designing the Cisco Cloud (CLDDES) is a new 5-day ILT course designed to help students prepare for the CCNP Cloud certification, a professional level certification specializing in Cloud technologies. This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and hands-on skills to design cloud deployments using the Cisco Cloud portfolio. This course also helps the students in the preparation for 300-465 CLDDES exam.
The average salary for Cisco Systems Cloud Architect is $163,000 per year.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Translate the business requirements into Cisco Cloud automation designs
- Define the appropriate Cisco Cloud solution, based on a broad range of products and technologies
- Design for the self-service user portal
- Design for the Application and Platform as a service
- Design for a Private Cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for a Hybrid Cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for Virtual Network Services for Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Describe the VM Lifecycle management
- Cloud Architects
- Infrastructure Engineers
- Technical Administrators
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
Suggested prerequisite courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Translate Requirements into Automation Designs
- Cloud overview
- Deployment models
- Key business requirements for cloud
- Cloud APIs
- Cisco cloud portfolios overview
- ONE Enterprise cloud suite
- UCS director
- Virtual application cloud segmentation (VACS)
- Intercloud fabric
- Automation tasks
- PSC stack designer with PaaS
Module 2: Design a Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Pod designs
- UCS director
- Cloud design storage considerations
- Storage connectivity types
- Thin vs. thick provisioning
- Storage provisioning methods
- Cloud network service automation tools
- APIC (ACI)
- Nexus data broker
Module 3: Design a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Public cloud architectures
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM SoftLayer
- Cisco Intercloud Ecosystem
- Cisco Intercloud Fabric director
- Cisco Prime Service catalog
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN
- MPLS technology
Module 4: Secure the Cloud Infrastructure
- Administrative access
- Centralized authentication
- Secure multitenant capabilities
- Infrastructure security components
Module 5: Virtualization and Virtual Network Services for Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Hypervisor ecosystem
- Disaster recovery
- High availability vs. fault tolerance
- Memory ballooning
- Workload dependencies
- VM migration
- VM format conversion
- VM lifecycle management
- Creating a UCS Director Workflow for Baremetal Provisioning
- Design and Create Cisco UCS Director Catalog Entries for Discovered VM Templates
- Design Prime Service Catalog Storefront for UCS Director
- Creating an Application Template in the Cisco Stack Designer
- Provision VACS Container
- Choosing a Hybrid Cloud Solution
- RBAC and LDAP Integration in Cisco UCS Director
- Plan for ICF Cloud Requirements and Deployment
- Design Hybrid Cloud Connectivity and Security
- Design for VM Lifecycle and Cisco ICFD Integration in the Hybrid Cloud
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's