Develop For An Azure Cloud Model (AZ-201.1)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 896 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the AZ-201 Exam leading to AZ-201 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
- Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools.
- These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|