Develop For Azure Storage (AZ-200.2)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 765 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course has been officially retired by Microsoft. It is replaced by the Azure Developer Certification: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-203)
If you plan to take the exam in the year 2020, then please register for the said replacement course Mentioned.
About this course:
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers developing solutions leveraging Azure Storage options including: Cosmos DB, Azure Storage tables, file storage, Blob, relational databases, and caching and content delivery networks.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Connect to storage in Azure
- Design and implement policies to Tables
- Create, read, update, and delete tables by using code
- Develop for Azure Redis cache and content delivery networks
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||24 Hours|