Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX) v1.0 - On Demand
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Provider: Cisco
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- CLC: 10 Units
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
After taking The Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEBWBX) v1.0 course you will be prepared to use the programmability features of Webex®, Cisco's enterprise solution for online meetings, online training, video conferencing, web conferencing, webinars, cloud calling, and collaboration.
The course will also help you learn Webex Application Programming Interface (API) Foundation, meetings, devices, teams, messaging, embedding Cisco Webex, administration, and compliance. You will develop the ability to leverage Webex APIs to extend the functionalities of teams, meetings, and devices, and build understanding on how these APIs can help automate, administer, and enforce compliance.
This course helps you prepare for the Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (300-920 DEBWBX) exam.
The course will enable you to:
- Manage and extend Cisco Collaboration Devices with Experience API (xAPI), macros, and user interface customizations
- Program with WebEx teams REST API, cards, webhooks, and bots
- Describe and use Webex APIs, authentication, and documentation
- Manage meetings using the Webex Meetings Representational State Transfer (REST) API and XML API
This course is designed for professionals in job roles such as:
- Network engineer
- Communication engineer
- Software engineer
Having the following knowledge and skills will help you excel in this course:
- Knowledge of Webex products usage and administration: teams, meetings, and devices
- Basic programming knowledge